Search found 70 matches
- Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:00 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Bulk head side panels.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 568
Re: Bulk head side panels.
Cheers. I have sent him a message to see about availability. 
- Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:06 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Bulk head side panels.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 568
Bulk head side panels.
Good evening gents.
It’s been a while since I have been on. Any suggestions where I can get two bulk head side panels from along with off side foot well?
Cheers
Billy
It’s been a while since I have been on. Any suggestions where I can get two bulk head side panels from along with off side foot well?
Cheers
Billy
- Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:43 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Wiper motor
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1132
Re: Wiper motor
Mine still works but is making intermittent grinding noises
- Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:41 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Wiper motor
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1132
Re: Wiper motor
Thanks again gents.
I got that number from the illustrated parts guide, couldn’t match any of the numbers on the rear of mine with anything. They were all one or two numbers out.
I got that number from the illustrated parts guide, couldn’t match any of the numbers on the rear of mine with anything. They were all one or two numbers out.
- Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:12 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Wiper motor
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1132
Wiper motor
Looking at replacing the wiper motor. Any suggestions as to who to go to?
The good book says part number is 75664A if I am correct. None of the numbers on the rear of my motor match this??
The good book says part number is 75664A if I am correct. None of the numbers on the rear of my motor match this??
- Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:33 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Leaf springs.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 984
Re: Leaf springs.
Certainly genuine parts. So thanks for input. Don’t want to appear to be a bit of a txxt
- Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:26 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Leaf springs.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 984
Re: Leaf springs.
Na it’s from a friend who is giving me first offer and I don’t want him think I am taking the pxxx. I have seen pictures and still have labels on some of them.
- Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:07 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: Leaf springs.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 984
Leaf springs.
Good evening gents.
How much would you expect to pay for New old stock leaf springs.
Billy
How much would you expect to pay for New old stock leaf springs.
Billy
- Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:44 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Reference for windshield glass
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1460
Re: Reference for windshield glass
Got mine from Craddocks earlier this year and used flexistrip to seal. No problems so far with rain.
- Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:15 pm
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: What have you done to or with your LWT today??
- Replies: 2982
- Views: 567823
Re: What have you done to or with your LWT today??
Another years ticket today with no advisories straight through.
