Search found 104 matches
- Sun Jan 18, 2026 10:51 am
- Forum: General Land Rover information
- Topic: What seat belts does everyone use?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5529
Re: What seat belts does everyone use?
I have the same set up as DormyLtWt. Work fine If you get the inertias where you can set to work at a particular angle. I have strengtheners under the rear bulkead overhand for the mounts or you are just mounting to thin aluminium and and a bit of capping. prior to that i had a self built system wit...
- Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:02 pm
- Forum: Radio Equipment
- Topic: PRC351M
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8535
Re: PRC351M
sorry for the late reply, been off grid a while, thanks for all the info, confirmed what I was told. and yes i now have more clansman kit. 
- Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:06 am
- Forum: Radio Equipment
- Topic: PRC351M
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8535
PRC351M
I have picked up one for the Lightweight and found it actually works. I have read that the M version is modified to work with something called BID, would that explain why only one of the audio sockets will work with handset? I am in danger of clansman stuff developing into a second hobby in parallel...
- Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:37 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: 24v heater fan motor voltage converter
- Replies: 3
- Views: 864
Re: 24v heater fan motor voltage converter
thanks, that sounds good advice
- Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:22 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: 24v heater fan motor voltage converter
- Replies: 3
- Views: 864
Re: 24v heater fan motor voltage converter
oh dear, is it that bad an idea
- Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:55 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: 24v heater fan motor voltage converter
- Replies: 3
- Views: 864
24v heater fan motor voltage converter
with the sky high prices of the 24v fan motors these days I was wondering if I could drop the voltage to 12v and use one of the cheaper 12v motors? I have used a simple 24v to 12v dropper from amazon to reduce the voltage on a charger socket I have fitted and seems fine. any thoughts welcome thanks
- Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:21 pm
- Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- Topic: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12666
Re: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
sorry, don't seem to be able send or receive PMs. very odd.
- Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:06 am
- Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- Topic: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12666
Re: 579225 - Land Rover Hazard Light Switch for Military vehicles Lightweight 101 109 etc
Hi
I have one spare. Tried to PM you about it but not sending for some reason. pm me
I have one spare. Tried to PM you about it but not sending for some reason. pm me
- Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:04 pm
- Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- Topic: candlestick mount side bracket
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1434
candlestick mount side bracket
i have a side bracket for the candlestick antenna mounts
had some pitting which I have filled with epoxy
£25 posted
had some pitting which I have filled with epoxy
£25 posted
- Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:59 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: spliit tailgate halves play
- Replies: 2
- Views: 602
Re: spliit tailgate halves play
Thanks, yes that seems sensible. My tailgate also had chequer plate riveted across the inside so it was all held together tightly. Removed it and yep, one more rattle to deal with. I have not driven the landy for a while and have forgotten that the tolerances on military's vehicles from the 70s are ...