Search found 637 matches
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:35 am
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Brake master cylinder
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5870
Re: Brake master cylinder
Thanks Neil, I sourced a girling one and its in, bled the brakes and its working well so far.
- Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:13 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Brake master cylinder
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5870
Re: Brake master cylinder
Or the best place to buy one.
- Sat Aug 29, 2026 8:14 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Brake master cylinder
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5870
Brake master cylinder
Hi All
Got a leaky brake master cylinder can't spot the leak probably a seal. Don't know if mine ia a single or a double. Probably best to replace it all, anyone know the part number for it.
Cheers Jim
Got a leaky brake master cylinder can't spot the leak probably a seal. Don't know if mine ia a single or a double. Probably best to replace it all, anyone know the part number for it.
Cheers Jim
- Thu Jun 04, 2026 3:53 pm
- Forum: Other Kit
- Topic: 9x9 for sale
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8954
Re: 9x9 for sale
Does it come with a microwave. 
- Tue May 12, 2026 9:50 pm
- Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
- Topic: Capel 2026
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12201
Re: Capel 2026
All gearing up for Capel I hope. I will be there from Wednesday afternoon
- Tue May 12, 2026 9:48 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Generator issues
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9323
Re: Generator issues
All fit for form and function now, it was a problem with the shunt box all good now. 
- Mon Apr 13, 2026 12:07 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Generator issues
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9323
Re: Generator issues
Hi Clive The system has been fine with no issues, until now. I've measured the voltage of the batteries and it doesn't increase as I rev the engine. the charge light comes on but won't go out I only have one ammeter on the shunt box but that hasn't worked since I've had the Landrover some 9 years no...
- Thu Apr 09, 2026 9:20 am
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Generator issues
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9323
Re: Generator issues
Clive, thanks for that but its made my head hurt
Jim
Jim
- Wed Apr 08, 2026 4:40 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Generator issues
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9323
Generator issues
24v generator won't charge batteries its drained my batteries twice, i replaced the generator with another and its giving the same problem so i don't think its the generator. Any ideas
- Sat Jan 03, 2026 10:55 pm
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: windshield bay seal
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12093
Re: windshield bay seal
I fitted some from seals direct and they were perfect.