Search found 105 matches

by dodgevince
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:57 pm
Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
Topic: Rifle Mounts and Magazine Holder
Replies: 1
Views: 1356

Re: Rifle Mounts and Magazine Holder

Hiya!

I am after a pair of SLR rifle clips, so would be interested!

How much would you sell them for, and would you consider posting them to France? (happy to pay for the fees, of course ;) )

Cheers!

Vince
by dodgevince
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:54 am
Forum: Parts and accessories WANTED
Topic: SLR mounting clips
Replies: 9
Views: 3111

Re: SLR mounting clips

They look to be powder coated black with a rectangle well base to locate the stock of the guns. A vertical shaft with a lever to open the recessed slot for the barrel of the guns. There is from memory a bracket arrangement that fixes them to the seat box base and rear bulkhead. Two separate units. ...
by dodgevince
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:38 pm
Forum: Parts and accessories WANTED
Topic: SLR mounting clips
Replies: 9
Views: 3111

Re: SLR mounting clips

Hiya!

Phil, what are your clips like?

Cheers!

Vince
by dodgevince
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:01 pm
Forum: Parts and accessories WANTED
Topic: SLR mounting clips
Replies: 9
Views: 3111

SLR mounting clips

Hiya!

I am after a pair (ideally two?) of SLR mounting clips, if anyone has some going spare in their archives?

Waiting to hear from you!

Regards,

Vince
by dodgevince
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:42 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Wanted, DMS boots 10M
Replies: 0
Views: 8235

Wanted, DMS boots 10M

Hi chaps! As per title, I am after a pair of DMS boots in 10M, in good condition enough to be worn... I have been searching on the web (E-pay and all that) but no luck. I know of the repros made by Grafters, I have one pair but they don't really look the part? If you also have a spare pair of puttee...
by dodgevince
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:53 pm
Forum: General Trailer Information
Topic: Towing a Sankey on the continent
Replies: 3
Views: 8930

Re: Towing a Sankey on the continent

Hi there!

I drive my 90 daily with the NATO hitch, not even a side look neither from the local expression of the MOT people nor the police...

I also have a Widetrack Sankey, which has been accepted with the standard ring hitch.

So, as for France, no worries!
by dodgevince
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 am
Forum: Parts and accessories WANTED
Topic: History of my Commando
Replies: 6
Views: 1974

Re: History of my Commando

Hello! Pour commencer, le terme "Commando" n'est pas courant au Royaume-Uni, ou ces land rover sont connus sous l'appellation" Airportable, Lightweight" D'ou la question de Alz qui te demande si ton véhicule a servi dans un RM commando. Pour obtenir ta B-card, deux options: Soit ...
by dodgevince
Sun May 20, 2018 11:57 pm
Forum: General Land Rover information
Topic: French LW partenership
Replies: 1
Views: 803

Re: French LW partenership

Hi!

Does it work if I own a GS 90? I'm in French Guiana at the moment, though... But The 90 is sailing back to Normandy ;)
by dodgevince
Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Forum: Shows, Meetings and Gatherings
Topic: The Scottish Military Vehicles Group , calendar.
Replies: 90
Views: 21690

Re: The Scottish Military Vehicles Group , calendar.

Just... WOW!

Stunning landscapes, splendid vehicles ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,

Vince
by dodgevince
Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:55 pm
Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
Topic: A nice Lightweight from 1980 for sale...
Replies: 5
Views: 1355

Re: A nice Lightweight from 1980 for sale...

Bob Fell wrote: And the trailer and 90/110 next to it??

Regards
Bob
Sorry! they're mine, and they earn their keep every day :mrgreen:

Regards,

Vince