All part of buying a house I suppose
Search found 170 matches
- Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:22 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: For sale series 3 Lightweight project
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1779
Re: For sale series 3 Lightweight project
I know my what I wanted to do, But all my Land Rovers are going and even my 1960 trials bike is going
All part of buying a house I suppose
All part of buying a house I suppose
- Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:19 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: For sale series 3 Lightweight project
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1779
Re: For sale series 3 Lightweight project
A few chassis pictures
- Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: For sale series 3 Lightweight project
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1779
For sale series 3 Lightweight project
Hello, I shall be selling my series 3 Lightweight project that is complete with 98% of welding completed. It needs to small repairs on the bulkhead side the size of a 10p. Chassis is fully restored and painted and has been zinc plated. Painted with POR15. Axles painted and spring rebuilt and painted...
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:33 pm
- Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- Topic: Clear out time who would like what
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6908
Re: Clear out time who would like what
Still trying to sort pictures out, Haven’t forgotten.
- Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:53 pm
- Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- Topic: Clear out time who would like what
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6908
Re: Clear out time who would like what
Sorting out today, I can’t get into the garage
to much stuff
- Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 pm
- Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- Topic: Clear out time who would like what
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6908
Re: Clear out time who would like what
Hello,
No 2A front wings just series 3 FFR wings,
As for the dash panel I have one or two floating about so I w check for you.
No 2A front wings just series 3 FFR wings,
As for the dash panel I have one or two floating about so I w check for you.
- Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:16 pm
- Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- Topic: Clear out time who would like what
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6908
- Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:46 pm
- Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- Topic: Clear out time who would like what
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6908
Re: Clear out time who would like what
Hi Mark, I will check the gearbox number tomorrow, Pretty sure it’s a series 3 box but I do have 2A stuff. I will also send you pictures of the input shaft and the hoop set. The light switch I don’t have but I know who has them i assume you have the non key in the middle one? Will look for the Infa ...
- Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:24 pm
- Forum: Parts and accessories FOR SALE
- Topic: Clear out time who would like what
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6908
Clear out time who would like what
Time to clear my garage out and oh boy I can build a Lightweight out of my spares! Not to mention the other series and Defender parts I have. I have four front doors all skins are good, One requires a little work. I have a complete rear tub that’s been broken down and blasted. Most parts are availab...
- Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:25 pm
- Forum: Complete Vehicles, for sale or wanted.
- Topic: 2a Ambulance for sale
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3144
Re: 2a Ambulance for sale
Yeah I bought it 
Interesting vehicle, Has the same fuel tanks as a Lightweight good news is the ones in it are new!
It’s done 30k from New with a recon driveline from the MOD.
B card says it was with the Coldstream Gaurds from 1980 to 1998 and it went to the Gulf war.
Into storage it goes........
Interesting vehicle, Has the same fuel tanks as a Lightweight good news is the ones in it are new!
It’s done 30k from New with a recon driveline from the MOD.
B card says it was with the Coldstream Gaurds from 1980 to 1998 and it went to the Gulf war.
Into storage it goes........